CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Randomness on the 1st morning of 2010!!

-which also happens to be Friday = "fridae funnees"!!! Here's to a GREAT 2010 for Us All!!!

=========================
Dear Lord, So far this year I've done well.I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that. But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help. Amen.
=========================
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference
==========================
Dieting - New Resolutions
2006: I will get my weight down below 180 pounds.
2007: I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 200 pounds.
2008: I will develop a realistic attitude about my weight.
2009: I will work out 3 days a week.
2010: I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week
===========================
╔╗═╔╗═════════════════ ║║═║╠══╦══╦══╦╗╔╗═════ ║╚═╝╠═╝║╔╗║╔╗║║║║═════ ║╔═╗║╚╝║╚╝║╚╝║╚╝║═════ ╚╝═╚╩══╣╔═╣╔═╬═╗║═════ ═══════╚╝═╚╝═╚══╝═════ ╔╦═╦══╦╦╦╦╗╔╦══╦══╦╦═╗ ║╔╗║╔╗║║║║║║║╔╗╠═╝║╔╗║ ║║║║╔═╣║║║╚╝║╔═╣╚╝║║╚╝ ╚╝╚╩══╩══╬═╗╠══╩══╩╝ ═════════╚══╝════════

0 comments: