CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Black Friday - NOT!!!

just BLACK Be@rbrick from Comme des Garcons...
Thanks to Juliana for getting me this one... issued a few years back, was LUCKY enough to have acquired him (Thanks Juliana - my co-hort in Be@rbrick Madness!!! and Sue for being Taiwan YAHOO AUCTION SAVVY!!!))

Wow, there's really so much to learn about these CUTE bears... so many different series's available and Special Limited Edition ones, not to mention the various sizes they come in nowadays.... A collector must really have self control & focus or the collection can go OUT OF HAND - FAST!!! As you already know - am already working on filling up 2 display cases... LOL!!! So am really trying (NOTE: Operative Word - TRYING!) to concentrate on certain series's - DESIGNERS (Comme des Garcons, Bathing Ape, FNAC - so far); ANIME/MOVIES (Terminator, Speed Racer, Evangelion, etc..); Artists (Jimmy Liao, tokidoki, kennyswork, etc..) & countries (19 issued so far and I have only 5 of them... long way to go - see bottom part of display case on the left...)

So, that's the latest of my Be@rbrick Quest.... Happy Friday Everyone!!!

NOTE: A host of other BLACK Comme des Garcons Bearbrick Can Be found Here!

4 comments:

Mary E. said...

Now that's a really cool one. Way to go Juliana!
You're collection is growing nicely. What fun!
~Mary

SUE said...

Hey RUDI,

You will get a few more next week when we meet as I am still holding the Jun Watanabe for you and just bought a few of Series 19 per Juliana's request. I have also started to collect (already or will own 16 SF out of 19). By the way, were you able to get the refund for the 1st Tokidoki bearbrick?

Juliana said...

HaHaHa! I can see you still plenty of room for more bears!!!

Yes, thanks to Sue's help in getting the bears and her coaching on surfing through different sites of auctions...

My collection is temporary a little bigger than yours. However, without Sue's bidding, it won't grow that fast, you know, hehehe!

Oh, Mary, I hope you can be one of our collecting mates as it is really fun searching these little bears...But you have given yours to Rudi though...Want to join us?

Juliana

Mary E. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Juliana!! I do love these little guys.

I have to go through my bins to see if I have any old ones still.