CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

PIXIE: Play, Don't Stop

Just from their MOTTO alone, I already know it is a SHOP after my own heart.... and wallet, too!!! hahahahahaha

Was hanging out Eslite Bookstore in the Warner Viewshow Village area to pass time.... walking about, to my delight, I happen upon a cool poster hawking about a TOY SHOP on the 4th floor of the building... needless to say, I RUSHED there at once - and BOY was I glad I did....

Not that big of a shop really, but it was jam packed with so much goodies - vinyl toys... a lot of the items I have only seen in Toy Magazines... so it was GREAT to finally see them Up Close and Personal... lots of Be@rbrick items in different sizes.... tokidoki stuff - though nothing I do not already have - THANK GOD!!! and lots of others - some I was not sure at all what they were.... or where they were from.... but it matters not... it is just GREAT to actually be viewing them there....

and the BEST part of the shop was a big display case with 400% Be@rbricks going around and around and around (the way the sushi's do at those Sushi Bars... Believe me, I was soooo close to GRABBING all I could eat... I mean, take home...hahahahaha..

So if you are in the vicinity, do try and visit the shop.... it will be a FUN EXPERIENCE, GUARANTEED!!! for now pls enjoy my photos here:
Pixie: Play, Don't Stop

SHOP INFO:
PIXIE: www.pixie.com.tw
4F, No. 11, Songgao Rd.
Xinyi District, Taipei City 110
Taiwan
886-2-8789-3388 #1416

2 comments:

Mary E. said...

Another very cool yet very dangerous place to shop!! What fun!

wtsrudi said...

you said it, Mary!!! so I must learn to just admire, and take photos for my collection... hehehehehe