CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday's Little Blessings

Started off the day with my first 7-11 Premium Earphones....   yes, I was FINALLY LUCKY enough to happen upon a 7-11 with a few of them IN STOCK for redemption....   and I got me the OPEN chan one....   Could not wait to get it deboxed and give it a try....   hooked it up on my iPhone and listened to some tunes - in fairness, it sounded pretty good....  nice, very nice, reception indeed!!! 

Now I cannot wait to get the LOCK chan one... I do hope that I get LUCKY enough for that one as my second redemption -- two more stickers to go..... :)

Then later on, out of the blue - with the skies still looking gloomy but no rain - we decided to drive up for a DIP at the Hot Spings... less than an hour outside of Taipei....   today was the perfect day... though the sun tried to come out a few times - it never really did....  so it was refreshing to be outdoors, nice cold breezes, and soothing Hot, Natural Spring waters...  and all that heat equaled an appetite for some delicacies for lunch....
...and earlier tonite, we got a visit from Jewel - who just came back from Japan... her first trip abroad ever....  only a year old and already Traveling....  what a life!!!
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 
 HERE'S TO A BRAND NEW WEEK!!!

0 comments: