CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Close But No Cigar...

or in my case: "No Premium Earphones....  Yet!"

Went to a few 7-11 today to try and CLAIM my first of the Premium Open/Lock Earphones as I have collected enough stickers (Thanks fto all those cups of coffees - the BEST and FASTEST way to collect stickers!!!) for one so far....  but NO SUCH LUCK....  except for the ones they have on displayed (Teasing Me!) - none were available for redemption...  so I wait another week... BOO HOO!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH  The Torture..... 
 I really should just got the Yahoo Auction way via Sue....  hahahahahahahaha.....
In My hand but cannot take home... BOO HOO!!!
Incidentally, sister company COSMED is running the same Premium Program but offers 3 EXCLUSIVES - Coco the bird, Open & Lock in XMas Clothing!!!
Original Post Regarding this Newest 7-11 Premium Program HERE!

0 comments: