CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

shaking off my cold... and everything else...

I came home from Manila last Monday, not only did it seem like I brought the typhoon with me from manila, but I also came home with a cold in tow.... almost a whole week later and am still having dry coughs, and sniffling - though at least, the body aches have waned.... so am hoping it is only just a matter of time before am fully recovered.....

So I have not been doing much except catching up as much as i can with work.... emails.... and various projects.... dealing with much more family troubles -- which I feel, is really adding to my stress and my blood pressure rising.... -- hence, another reason why it is taking me longer to recover from this cold of mine... I really cannot stand any kind of Dramas, more so, Family Dramas....

So with this cold of mine, I also am trying to limit my contact with baby Jewel.... I mean, we go see here everyday... cook and eat at their home but am always wearing a face mask and I try not to touch her as much.... am in constant fear of infecting her and passing on my cold to her..... She has gotten a bit bigger, of course... and much like any babies I have been around with - she has her days or non-stop crying.. and days of quietness.... one thing is for sure, she sure loves the feeling of being held all the time.... no matter what position, it seems, as long as she is held - she sleeps in deep slumber....

Wanted to end the week by attending mass... listening to church music.... and the peace and quiet that comes with praying.... and lighting up candles for my Love Ones.... all of these are stress relievers for me, too.... and though am not soooo Religious, these aspects of the church i do enjoy and look forward to....
The only added bonus for the week came while I was walking after church to get back home... I came across a couple of the Pavilions that are getting their finishing looks for the Grand Opening of the 20101 Taipei International FLora Exhibition.... opening in 13 DAYS!!! So many people were hard at work doing all their best to finish up the different exhibitions.... this time around I got to see parts of the Australian, Thailand & Korean areas... all from the outside, looking in, mind you.... it will be an exciting time here in Taipei, am sure when the Expo finally opens.... it will run through the middle of April 2011 - so plenty of time to book your flights to come and see the Floral Wonders.....

0 comments: