CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Another HumDrum Halloween

The start of the weekend is upon us once more.... and this Friday marks the beginning of the Halloween Weekend for most people all over the world... well, most... sadly not for me.... I cannot even remember when is the last time I actually celebrated Halloween - much less, dress up..... and NO, Age has nothing to do with it... hahahahahaha More like, really no opportunity to do so.... at least not here in Taipei.... unless I join the little kiddies of various Babysitting Companies to go Trick Or Treating.... or get down with all the EX PATS at various Pubs - drinking the night away.... Most of you that knows me, for sure will agree, i would rather do the former.... the latter is just not my thing... hahahahahaAnyway... I wish you all, those of you getting to Celebrate this FUN Holiday, a FUN and very SAFE Halloween!!! ENJOY!!!!
========================
RE: PHOTO ABOVE:
"Terrible Twosome" - as I refer to them..... am so COVETING these two little guys to join my collection of Taiwan Premium Toys.... and they are PROVING QUITE HARD TO GET!!! should have know - just take a look - they already look mischievously wicked... in every way.... the Promo to get them will be expiring soon after Halloween is over - and sadly, I still do not have enough to REDEEM another chance to get at least one, much more both of them.... OH WELL.... Yahoo Auctions here I come!!!

4 comments:

fashionDOLLista said...

Humdrum for me too, Rudi! Nobody I know ever has a Halloween party. Haven't had fun on Halloween in years and years! Guess I need to throw a party...but for who? The boring friends who don't ever do anything? I guess I need some new friends too!

Sigh....

wtsrudi said...

hahahahaha... exactly my predicament, michelle.... it is one of those times I wish I was back in San Francisco....

SUE said...

Let me know which ones you are missing...

wtsrudi said...

Hi Sue.... I actually only have MAHTZU.... but I only want the two guys in my picture.... they are the only ones I have been wanting... huhuhuhuhu

see u Wednesday...