CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

more more moore, julianne moore, that is!!!

‎"we all want to look the Best that we can, but you also need to like who you are..."
-Julianne Moore

Could not have said it any better... I quite agree.... and this i find, to be expected, from this classy, talented, humanitarian actress.... one whom I have loved in just about every movie she has been in (Far From Heaven, Boogie Nights, The Hours, A Single Man, etc..) - even if the movies did not live up to her acting prowess (the very recent Chloe, Jurassic Part II, ASSASSINS & that Sci Fi Screwball with David Duchovny - title escapes me now...)....

So this is how I want to start of my new week - with this quote in mind.... to which am in COMPLETE agreeance with... some of today's starlets/celebrities (Paris Hilton, Britney, and of course La Lohan!!!) should take a cue from this talented woman and be the Role Models they should be... and Give Back some of the Blessings they have received - warranted or not...

Was totally AMAZED as well to know that, this 4 time Oscar nominated Actress, is approaching the 50 year old mark -- she looks far younger than that, of course.... just check out the current BVLGARI print ads... Am sure you will all agree that not only is Julianne Moore is beautiful for her age, or any age for that matter - she is indeed one of the Best Actors Around....


Wow, just though about it - I must be getting in touched with the Feminine side of me as am loving cradling Jewel to sleep; IN LOVE with Julianne Moore; enjoying the Chick Lit, "Eat, Pray, Love".... Thank GOD for some XMEN Cartoon DVD action - I can still keep my pants on and roll with the punches.... which is to say that a woman cannot - on both counts... LOL.....

2 comments:

SUE said...

A little help from a friend - "Evolution" would be the Sci-fi movie. Did I tell you that I have known Ms. Moore since her days in "As the World Turns"? She played twin sisters. Back then, I recognized her as an excellent actress.

wtsrudi said...

yes yes, that is the movie... EVOLUTION... thanks Sue!!!! wow you have been following her for a long time, too!!!!