CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2010

GOD JUL @ IKEA

Was supposed to meet up with Juliana today at Chili's for lunch - but due to a few unforeseen stuff she had to deal with at work, we had to cancel till next Monday.... Too bad as my taste buds were already salivating from some Chili Goodies.... Oh well, just a few days more... hehehehehehe....

But since there was a break from the rain today -- not even a drop of drizzle this Friday afternoon -- I decided to take advantage of it and went for a looong walk... here and there... nowhere really in mind... just wanted to get out and enjoy being out for a change instead of being stuck in the cold indoors - like the past few days..... I was also in search of, if any, Halloween windows.... as it is the Halloween Weekend, after all....

Anyway, found myself at IKEA.... always a FUN & FAVE PLACE to visit... anyhow, I wanted to pick up a STUFFED TOY for baby Jewel - and I know they always have a nice selection of really cute and colorful ones on display and available for purchase.... and I did find out.... this really cute Pale Green Frog wearing a top with Angel wings.... HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!And of course, since am already there - i decided to look around and snap a few photos.... they always have fun and colorful displays... and always something new to offer to the mass shoppers.... the added bonus was that their XMas display & merchandise are already up... scattered throughout the shop and of course, a large section devoted to the "God Jul" line before one exits to pay... Great marketing strategy - No one will be able to resist their INEXPENSIVE Xmas Offerings.... for sure!!!! Myself Included... I was sooooo close to breaking down and buying a few things for my XMas Decor this year, especially after seeing the cute little Gnome ornaments and the Straw Reindeers in various sizes and in Natural or Red colors.... just too cute.... but I held off buying for now -- guess my mind was still more focused on Halloween....

COMPLETE PHOTOS HERE

0 comments: