CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 4, 2010

what now????

what am I getting myself into??? my Bearbrick collection has spun off a collection within the collection... am now getting into the DESIGNER series -- well, not really a series but over the years, many Clothing designers/fashion brands have collaborated with Bearbrick & Medicom for some of the coolest Bearbricks around.... alas, much more LIMITED in numbers - thus making finding them a bit on the harder side... and when I do, they usually command HIGH $$$... boo hoo...But I do intend to FILL UP this 3rd case with NOTHING but - and am not PRESSURING myself to do so in a HURRY!!! (Yeah Right!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) With 2 newest ones (LEVIs) courtesy of Juliana brings the total up to 13.... so only 27 more to go to fill up this case....

so far I have, 1 X Comme Des Garcons (there's many of them!), Jun Watanabe, 8 X Bathing Ape (missing the SPECIAL one), ...3 X LEVIs, Ben Davis, LVs, FNAC (still not sure what this one is doing here... so many others are in existence and have seen them here and there: FENDI, STUSSY, more Comme Ges Garcons, PORTER, CHANEL, etc....

WONDER if there are any PAUL SMITH & Fred Perry ones... they would TRULY enhance my collection - am sure!!!

0 comments: