CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 7, 2010

mark bautista!

well, am still in 7th Heaven from seeing Mark Bautista perform LIVE yesterday at the 112th Philippine Independence Day Celebration in Taipei.... have already processed all the photos... UPLOADED them on FLICKER.... BLOGGED about the EVENT.... the only thing missing are the videos I shot of him and the other performers singing live.... my internet provider is sooooo slow that a 3 minute video is to take 15 HRS - lols..... so all will have to wait another day - when I can actually go elsewhere, where the connection is much faster and I can UPLOAD with no troubles at all...

So for now I will just leave you with a couple of YOU TUBE music videos of Mark, one in English and another in Tagalog, that I like a lot... so you can get a TASTE of his singing style....

Here he sings a cover of the ballad - manly voice and yet full of emotion: "Break It To Me Gently":

and and in this one, Mark sings one of my all time fave Filipino song classic: "Ngayon at Kailanman" - this is from the Grand Finals of Star of the Night, Philippine's version of American Idol... he came in first runner up back in the early 2000's... been a fan of his ever since!!!

2 comments:

said...

wow, hot :)

wtsrudi said...

he really is HOT - be sure to check out his photos.....