CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Am ✈✈✈✈✈✈...

and I feel so lucky and touched by an angel as I ran into my FAVE Priest from St Christopher's Church, Taipei, Reverend Tajonera M.M.... now I know am not supposed to be picky when it comes to who presides over the masses I attend - but I cannot help it... His HOMILIES just speaks to me more.... maybe it is what he talks about, the way he talks about them... well, not maybe - it is all that....

Sadly he does not hold masses often as he is a whole lot more busier with UGNAYAN, an organization that helps out the Migrants of the Philippines during their time here in Taiwan.

well, am just glad to have bumped into him here at CKS.... had to write about the excitement right away as I also have a bit of time before my flight....

1 comments:

Mary E. said...

It certainly is a small world. Have a safe trip, Rudi!! I hope you Mom is doing well.
~Mary