CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stormy Saturday

Got back in the wee hours of the morning from a nice getaway trip to Jeju Island, So Korea....   though I have been to Korea many times before, this was my first to this part of the country....  it was a tiring, but none-the-less, fun filled 4 days - roaming around the streets, checking out Phoenix Island, and eating some delicious but Oh-So-Hot Food....  But that's for another BLOG...  which I should be able to catch up on as soon as I get settled in these next two days.....   so much to SHARE and CATCH UP ON....
 
Right now am basically just keeping up/catching up with all....   I would complain about coming home to the rain but it is actually nice as it made me stay home and do work.... get a grasp of things at hand...  follow up with emails...  and even DELETE - what was very much in need of DELETION!
 
======================
Twisted Words, Twisted Thoughts... You are worse than a Twister...
So Keep Twisting Away... 
Far away from me...
======================
 
 
Did get to go out for a bit though, as we found Exhibition tickets that was expiring today... so we rushed to the National Museum to take in the POP UP BOOK EXHIBITION....  it seemed nice... I say seemed as it was hard to get close to anything with the amount of people in attendance....  almost not worth going at all - so rewarded ourselves with Mister Donuts instead - always a nice Picker Upper....    Overall a nice rainy day for me....  Twister and All!
 

0 comments: