CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

From Michelle With Love...

Everyday is like XMAS day especially when one is SURPRISED with a package of goodies!!! Okay, it's TRUE that this one is EXPECTED and ANTICIPATED... but none-the-less, still very much an UNEXPECTED SURPRISED!!!

The GOODIES are from the collection of a very good, talented and SUPER SWEET friend, Michelle... and what a collection it is - older Be@rbricks & Qee vinyl toys... and most of them I had not even seen in person at all... just photos on the net.... so I cannot even describe the elation I felt upon taking each and everyone out of their individual packaging....

Right away the Be@rbricks ( http://baxter-ramblings.blogspot.com/search/label/bearbrick) were placed in their respective display collection cases (Photo Below)... and the Qees will be finding their own display cases soon, too!!! MANY THANKS and LOVE AGAIN, Michelle!!!


PHOTOS OF THE GOODIES HERE

3 comments:

PeytonGirl said...

How fun! What a nice surprise, Rudi! ((hugs))

fashionDOLLista said...

Rudi I really enjoyed them but knew they would be more loved with YOU! :)

I hope I didn't start something bad with the Qee's though! LOL! They are super cute, aren't they? I thought you might especially like the DoGgy Qee's! :)

So happy you love them!

wtsrudi said...

-HAHAHAHAHA you are both michelles!!!

@ PeytonGirl - Thanks!!! So great to have WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL friends... like you, too!!!

@ fashionDOLLista - hais, I really cannot thank you enough... and I really do have alot of Qees already... I buy here and there... the ones I like and see locally... but the ones you sent me are AMAZING!! never seen them before....