CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

BLack Eyes Peas X tokidoki

I remember seeing this photo of FERGIE a couple of years back, sporting a tokidoki tee, as she enters her recording studio.... I remember feeling HAPPY & PROUD, as one one of my MOST FAVE artist is wearing one of my FAVE designer's tee... oh what little PLEASURE we get knowing we are not the only ones GA GA over something... and to see a favorite celebrity as well, added extra pleasure....

Now I see that the newest Black Eyed Peas Concert Tees are designed none other than mr tokidoki himself, Simone Legno... and what cool tees they are... I hear they can only be purchased by attending one of the concerts - to that I say, come to TAIWAN (or MANILA) and do a CONCERT PLZ!!! and don't forget to bring the tees.....

ACTUAL TEE LOGO - available in different tee colors. Now am wishing a FERGIE vinyl toy will be produced, much like the Karl Langerfeld one!!!

0 comments: