CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oodles of Noodles

Over the weekend while visiting David's family down south, Kaohsiung - we had a few moments to take a trek at Dream Mall to see the Exhibition of the History and Evolution of the Instant Noodles, presented by UNI-PRESIDENT, Taiwan's leading manufacturer and distributor of Instant Foods.... or for many of us, Cup Of Noodles.... was quite a fun and interesting exhibition.... truly educational for me as, since am not a big fan of cup of noodles, I never really knew how it evolved - it's origins... and the complete process in helping millions of people around the world get satisfy their hunger in 3 minutes!!!
AND YOU GOTTA LOVE THE SLOGAN!
I used to relegate eating Cup of Noodles, in the same vein as I did with the Macaroni & Cheese, to the college students who are too lazy to cook and/or travelers on a thrifty budget... but after seeing this exhibition, am looking at them a whole different way.... okay, tomorrow I must go to the supermarket and grab me a few...

EXHIBITION PHOTOS HERE

4 comments:

Mary E. said...

MMMMM!!! Yummy! I love instant noodles. That looks like a fun and interesting exhibit! Now I'm hungry! :)
~Mary

wtsrudi said...

hahaha... I hope by now you have fixed that hunger for noodles of yours, Mary... let me know if you want me to send some your way... hehehehehe

Hope UR having a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

fashionDOLLista said...

Love that pic of you falling in the noodle bowl, Rudi! LOL!

wtsrudi said...

hahahahaha... Thanks Michelle!!! somone actually told me it would ahve been better if I was NEKKID in the photo.... which made me laugh... all I could think of is instead of TREAT - A new way to make people DIET! hahahahahaha