CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday!!!

Am so glad that this day is just about over.... it was just a loooong roller coaster ride for me today... filled with frustrations, confusions, & plain sadness... Sometimes, I really wish I can just yell at the top of my lungs: "STOP THIS ROLLERCOASTER, I WANT TO GET OFF!!!" But such is life.... my life to be exact.... so, as always, I just go with the flow of things....

Always keeping in mind that it is: "Time to move on. Tomorrow is a new day."

2 comments:

SUE said...

Hi Rudi:

Sorry to hear you had a BAD Sunday... If you ever need to talk, just call me. I am a good listener. Thanks so much for the funny MOON CAKE email, I especially like the "Mind the Gap" one, have lived two years in London...

Wish you a good week ahead!

Sue

wtsrudi said...

thanks Sue.... will keep it in mind... hey aren't you guys off soon??? boy when is the next dinner???

glad you enjoyed the MOON cake email... hehehehe