CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Pressure Principle

I read this in one of the things I was browsing through and it caught my attention - of course.... am not too sure now in what context it is in.... if am reading it correctly.... or is it one of those sentences that has a double meaning... for whatever reason the sentence was running through my head all day long...
=================
"90% of a person's happiness lies in the shoulders of his or her partner..."
=================
My initial take on it is that the blogger is saying that: "90% of their happiness depends on their partner... like their life and happiness revolves mainly around the partner can can go bad or good depending on how things are with their partner.... if am reading it correctly, then I totally disagree to this. -- it puts such pressure on the other person's part....

Or could it mean that: "one is 90% happy when their head is resting on their partner's shoulders.."

HAAYS, EITHER Way - the way I see it, it is so much PRESSURE on one's partner....

0 comments: