CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Computer Blues!!!!

Okay, Okay.... my Computer troubles are nothing new - for those of you who have known me for sooooo long..... and YES, once again I have been having lots of troubles starting it up each and every morning.. Just this morning alone, it took me at least 4 tries to turn it on... we even gave up and went for a swim instead... Before you ask -- Yes, I have had it looked at by someone who knows much about computers... am told, SADLY, it is just a matter of time once again... that this computer is basically on it's few last breath...

In with the New, Out With the Old - once more....


Okay, I should not complain... and I really should change computers already - so many reasons why I should:
1> From the very beginning we have always felt this computer was not as good of a buy as we thought it was...
2> This has got to be the nosiest computer one will ever hear.... somehow the fan motor just does not let up....
3> The heat it emanates is just waaaaay too hot.... especially during the summer months - so you would want to hardly turn it on....
4> Lastly, since we got it about 4 years ago -- it has acted up at least 3 times... and made me lose so much files each and every time....

So, the ANSWER is really a RESOUNDING - GET A NEW ONE ALREADY! and I will... I just hate the thought of having to decide once again which is the BEST to buy - not knowing much about computers.... and the idea of having to get to know another new system -- am quite slow with computers... and of course, having to shell out big bucks again... LOLs.... But it is very much needed.... so no excuse but to just BITE THE BULLET and get a new one.... SOON!!!

0 comments: