CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2012

I Need A ReStart!!!

Eeeeeek.... Just that kind of Morning, I Suppose...

Started off well enough....  nice restful sleep....   Just fine morning... sun shining....  coffee brewing....  and leisurely answering emails....  then it was time got my things together....   stepped out of the house - bag, wallet, hat, umbrella and even sunblock all checked...  
But wait, where is my shirt... LOL!
Yes!  I indeed walked out of the house... got a block away before realizing I had forgotten to put on my shirt....  WAAAATSAIIII!!!!   Some would say it is Old Age taking its toll on me - but I will just go ahead and blame it on the heat....  yeah, you read that right, it's the Heat!!!  :)

I NEED A DAY RESTART!!!

0 comments: