CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stories Are Gifts: SHARE!!!

...so Starbucks' new slogan for the holidays go.... Yes, Indeed!!! I could not Agree more... am Loving this so much, it makes me want to go and have a cup each and every time I pass by a Starbucks....

First saw this in Manila last month, but sadly, I was not allowed to photograph at all... not sure why??? I was totally disappointed as I was really loving the TAG LINE.... and thought it was IRONIC that Starbucks was asking us to share and yet, they do not let their shops share by forbidding them to photograph... I even went as far as asking for permission first and talking about BLOGGING it... still, they would not budge... the employees, though friendly, was afraid their Bosses will be upset and they will be terminated...

Then I came back to Taipei, and saw the same familiar illustrations... yet, it is a bit different, as gone was the Tag Line... the focus more is on playing in the snow.... not much about the Sharing of Stories... which was also a disappointment...

That is until my Annual get together XMas dinner with the girls - and Juliana gifted us all with this year's cookie jar (oh so cute with a Rudolph lid cover)... as if it was not enough - the added bonus for me was that it came in a Brown Starbucks Holiday paper bag with the tag line I love most...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I collect quotes and when I saw the 'Stories are gifts - share' logo on the Starbucks bag I had to add it to my list of favorites. Glad there is someone else out there who is as thrilled as I am with a new find of a cool motto.

wtsrudi said...

Thanks for stopping by.... it is one of those TAG LINES that TRULY catches the eye....