CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I better learn to read Chinese....

...or ELSE AM MISSING OUT ON ALL THE GOOD PARTS!!! LOL.... and this is one of those times.....

...Been collecting Premium Toys from various places here in Taiwan, 7-11, McDonalds, Family Mart, etc... and recently I have been coveting the XMas 2010 Open Plaza premiums, basically the more Limited Special Edition Open and Lock ones.... dressed as Nutcraker Soldiers, they are just cute as a button.... and as an added bonus, they double as Flashlights...Somehow I lucked in on the Lock one when I redeemed the points I have collected so far.... unfortunately, though I had enough for two, the other one I got was the Pink Dog (Jewel is getting this from me...:) ) so I had to ask Sue, my Yahoo Auction connection to help me get the Open chan one.... which she was able to quite fast....
Anyway, when she called to tell me she had received Open chan - she went on to say that she had to check if the light works, as well as the sound recoding device... I had to ask her to repeat right away, "the sound what?" Little did I know, each one can also record one's voice and playback.... and it even say so on the boxes...waaaaah!!! I had to run and get my Lock-chan out right away and test it - and it sure did record me talking and can play back pretty clearly.... I never would have known this if I did not enlist Sue to help me get one.... LOL!

Needless to say, am even happier about this EXTRA UNEXPECTED SURPRISE!!!!

0 comments: