CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

photography for me...

My friends and family are ALWAYS teasing me about having the camera in TOW - all the time... and I mean, all the time.... everywhere and anywhere.... and when I forget to carry it and happen upon something or someone I wish to photograph - I get SAD :((.... really sad....

Am the kind of person who would not hesitate to randomly ask people around to take photos for me and my friends - so everyone can be in the shot... nor would I hesitate to stop people on the street for a photo op -- especially if they are cute, HOT, or a celebrity I know (as you all know!)... hahahahahaaha...

When I think about it, I do feel BAD for my friends and family, when at meal times - no one is allowed to dig in till i have taken shots of each and every dish placed on the table... no one is allowed to leave a party or venue without getting their obligatory photo shoot with me.... most of my friends have already gave in and accepted this fact.... and some even looks out for me to stop others at their tracks from digging into a dish that I have not photographed yet... CRACKS ME UP all the time!!!

But really, if you get to know me long enough - you will realize that I do not do this because am ANAL, NARCISSISTIC, or CRAZY... I do this because I love capturing moments.... I love being able to look back and see where I have been... things I have seen.... billboards and quotes.... food I have eaten.... people I have met and MISSES!!! and just about everything and anything that speaks to me - and baffles my friends.... hahahaha
so, next time you find yourself out with me : alone or in a group - don't run away.... don't hide ur face.... and most especially PLS DO NOT BE MAD!!! have patience and accept my apologies now.... consider yourself warned.... I WILL TAKE YOUR PHOTO!!! Just RELAX and SHARE the FUN OF IT ALL with ME....

Now I leave you with something from Nigel Barker (AMTM Resident Judge & Professional Photographer & HOTTIE!:
'Photography for most people is a hobby, something they dabble in on vacation or just away to document life. The fact I could and actually do it for a job is a blessing." I can totally relate to the first part - as definitely, my photos will not be enough to make a living... hahahahahahahaha

0 comments: