CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Murakami X LV: Cosmic Blossom Collection

Cosmic Blossom Collection is the newest line in produced by Louis Vuitton in collaboration with a fave Japanese artist, Takashi Murakami.

I happen upon the Louis Vuitton window at Taipei's Breeze Center, right after seeing Iron Man 2... at first I was not totally IMPRESSED, as the window looked to HOT PINK for my taste... but as I got closer, I realised a familiar art adorning the purses - yes, they are by Murakami... so far I have only seen the bandannas (in 4 different designs) , as well as, purses and wallets in purplelish blue & reddish pinks... Nice collection, but I long for something similar to the very first collection - signature brown with the added Murakami touches... and who do I talk to and convince to reissue the Murakami Toys - Puti Panda in particular....

0 comments: