CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 26, 2010

it's an OPEN & LOCK case...

I have completed the chorus line of OPEN PLAZA Premium Toys - FINALLY!!! With a BIG THANK YOU shout out to Sue for helping me acquire the last piece to complete this collection... actually I would have been loooong finished in completing the collection - even with the addition of the Silver and Gold variations of Open & Lock for the Holidays to boot (part of my XMAS present from Sue & Cecilia) - but towards the end of the promotion, 7-11 Taiwan introduced an additional character... that of the program's spokesperson, Jolin Tsai... Jolin has been one of the Premier Pop Idol in Taiwan ever since I moved here - and that was a decade ago...

Anyway, I was frustrated with the idea as I knew I was going away and will most likely not have a chance to collect this - and how many of us are ever happy knowing our collection is not complete...especially when it is just by one piece... months passed and I have completely forgotten about her and was just reminded last month... so I had to ask Sue for help as she is, for me and Juliana, the Yahoo Auction Queen of Taipei... hahahahahaha... Lo and behold, she has not failed us yet - so now, another collection completed!!!

Magazine Ad Introducing the newest additional character, announced by the spokesperson, herself, Taiwan's Pop Idol Jolin Tsai.

OPEN PLAZA and Collection Photos Here

2 comments:

SUE said...

Glad I could help...It's better to buy for others than to buy for myself because it doesn't cost money but get the joy of watching others getting what they want...

wtsrudi said...

i hear you Sue... and my pocket hears you, too... actually it cries... hahahahhaha

but you are right - am HAPPY!!!