CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Surprises....

So unexpected.... over the weekend, much to my surprise - I got 2 more additions to the MSN Premiums that I had been collecting... I have totally given up on them as already, Family Mart is doing the MONKEY KING Premiums... but this weekend, JASON and TODD came up for the weekend from Kaohsiung... and lo and behold, they brought me a few of the MSN Premiums... and out of the 6 they gave me, two of them I did not have yet... the ones representing the FRUITS & the Sticky Rice..

These two plus the one one Sue & Cecilia gave me a couple of weekends ago bring me to 8 of them... so am missing only two from the whole collection... and even something as simple and small as these little things - brings a great deal of happiness to me... and GOD knows I could really use some lately.....
The WHOLE LINE UP... am only missing the second one from the right in this collection....

0 comments: