CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LaLa - LaDiDa.....

the newest member of the Wu Family is this cute dog, Lala.... he is a strange & cute one... yes, you read that correctly - HE!!! not really sure why he is named Lala -- no wonder the dog is confused.... he is totally cute... knows a few tricks - like shaking hand - as seen on this video with me trying my darnedest to speak to him in Chinese.... and he knows how to play dead... you say Bang Bang and he drops dead on the floor....

so you would think he is a smart one.... then why oh why can he not find his way home??? and he has been living there for over half a year already???? hmmmmm.....
I really like this dog too... am normally scared of bigger dogs but he is just too sweet... follows you around and always loves to be petted.... makes me wish for a dog of my own again....


Lala -lalalala - RudiT

0 comments: