CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Because"... it's that simple....

Came across this song a couple of days and it stuck on me... last song syndrome....    I guess it is one of those oldie but goodie song... am really not familiar with it, nor am familiar with NYOY VOLANTE, a Pinoy Singer ('cept for his other song, NASAAN KA NA) but am loving the simplicity of the song and his heartfelt vocals....

so here it is again...   figured I might as well BLOG it -- so it is always here -- ENJOY!!!


Because - Nyoy Volante


This is a GREAT song for people who are in love.... celebrating anniversaries (^_*)... etc.... here's the simple yet beautiful lyrics:

It's right that I should care about you,
and try to make you happy when you're blue.
It's right, it's right to feel the way I do.
Because, because, I love you.

Give me one kiss and I'll be happy,
just, just to be with you.
Give me, give me a chance to be near you.
Because, because, I love you.

It's wrong to say I don't think of you,
'cause when you say these things
you know it makes me blue.

Give me one kiss and I'll be happy,
just, just to be with you.
Give me, give me a chance to be near you.
Because, because, I love you.

Because, because, I love you ...



==========================================

and am not sure if this is the ORIGINAL but here's one of the older versions I just found when googling the song:...
==========================================

and am not sure if this is the ORIGINAL but here's one of the older versions I just found when googling the song:

0 comments: