CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

taking this BDAY month in stride....

so it is JUNE once again.... and it can only mean one thing - another BDAY is in the horizon.... YIKES.... but really, BDAYs has not meant much for me in a while now... it does get celebrated one way or another... but forgotten soon after.... and this year will be no different... I will be in Taipei again with nothing special planned...

So I want to mark this BDAY month with a few funny quotes on BDays - for me and for all other JUNE BABIES:


===========================

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
-Bob Hope

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two.
-Sir Norman Wisdom

Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
-Anonymous

Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened. -Cora Harvey Armstrong

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
-Jack Benny


Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. -Lucy Larcom

It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. -Ellen Glasgow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JUNE BABIES!!!

2 comments:

Mary E. said...

I like Jack Benny's... Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Oh, Rudi! You are so young and cute looking, you have nothing to worry about when your birthday rolls around!! :)

{{hugs}}

wtsrudi said...

hahahahaha...indeed, mary!!!!

about the latter part - well, I can only hope so... but lately, am feeling otherwise.... :((

miss you much, mary....