CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Cousin Jhay

It is not often that I get visited here in Taiwan.... the 10 years I have been here, too far and few in between, that I got to be visited by friends or family.... Come to think of it, only about 4 times.... My sis and her kiddies... Carl from the Bay Area - albeit he was really visiting another friend, Scott.... Miss Mary.... and just recently, my cousin Jhay....

I first met Jhay back in June of 2005.... while visiting my Dad at his home.... Jhay is the son of my Dad's youngest brother.... and it seems he also had the pleasure of living with my Dad for a while... many of our relatives and people that got to meet us both feels that we look-a-like and that we are similar in more ways than one... am told that he is just as friendly and as sweet, as I(hehehehehehe.... and that we smile alike.... and from the very first meeting, I could not help but agree.... he actually reminds me of myself - when I was his age....

So over the years we get to know each other more.... but alas, distance and our busy scheds (he is a Flight Attendant for Philippine Airlines) do not allow us to get together much.... so it was much to my pleasure that he was actually able to come for a visit, even though it was only for 3 days... we made the most of these three days... went here and there... ate this and that.... and chatted a lot about life, loves and of course, family... needless to say it was GREAT to catch up... learn more about my family, and my Dad, from someone who was there... TRULY enjoyed his visit - and I cannot wait for the next one, hopefully if his sched permits, this coming September....

PHOTO ALBUMS of Jhay's visit - May 24th thru the 27th:
Day 1 -
Taipei 101, Warner Village & Roa He Night Market

Day 2 - LongShan Temple, Sie Men Ding, CKS Memorial Hall & IKEA with Ann & David

Day 3 - POOL & Water Spa Relaxation plus Dan Shuie

3 comments:

jhayteruel said...

Wow kuya, you have the picture of our first meeting. Thanks kuya, I really enjoyed my stay in Taiwan. I enjoyed your company. Hope I could get a vacation leave on september so i can visit you again. Just tell me kuya what date so I can file it as early as now.. Take care always kuya.

said...

happy belated bday :)

wtsrudi said...

@ jhay - as did we... and we look forward to the next visit... checking on the SEPT dates -- will let you know right away....

@ L - actually not till the 9th - so not LATE at all... you can wish me again on that day.... hehehehehehe