CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the little things....

haiiiis.... with the rain in Taipei going on almost a week now - it's enough to make one go insane.... I mean I am told it will be SUNNY & beautiful by Wednesday and today, Tuesday, should already start to IMPROVE.... but so far, even with the birds out chirping away, the rain still falls.... so I figured, I BLOG about it and hope that someone up there will take note and actually give us a break from all this rain... LOL!

Now as you know, I really do not m,ind the rain much.... I actually love the sounds of the falling rain on my window pane.... love taking walks in the rain now and again..... and I even relish the run by the river after it rains (sans the puddles to avoid - and there are lots that is it more like an obstacle course than a leisurely run - hahahahahahah)... Still, I look forward to the BREAKS FROM THIS HARD RAIN..... then am able to run my errands... go for walks in the market or the book store.... go for a real run by the river.... and get energized to get dressed and see friends and the world - not be bogged down with the feeling of gloominess from the dark clouds and the thoughts of getting wet, no matter how one tries to avoid the rain....

Still, am not all about griping today.... there are still many things to be THANKFUL for - little things that matters a lot, a whole lot... like the following: the rainy season marks the season of certain fave fruits in Taiwan such as Grapes, Lychees, Mangoes...; rainy days are GREAT DAYS to spend visiting the Library and discovering new magazines - such as DPI (Art & Illustration magazine) - a new fave..: catching up with the Premiums am collecting...; and many other surprises, little ones that brings so much joys, like waking up to find an email telling me that YAHOO! editorial chose to include 2 photos of mine in their FLICKR "DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL 2010" album... it is always good to know that others are checking out my blogs and photos ...

Fruits from Nantou, couteasy of Lyn & Shaun

DPI Magazine

New Addition to my Premium Toy C0llections

and Surprising Notifications

2 comments:

SUE said...

Hey RUDI, Congrats on your photos being picked by YAHOO! You definitely deserve the honor.

wtsrudi said...

Thanks Sue.... it really is nothing but am still flattered and HAPPY about it....