CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 18, 2010

a little break here, a little break there....


another Friday is upon us... another week over.... sometimes I really wonder where the time goes.... not just me but seems like everyone else that knows me well enough... they wonder how I fill my days up... what ould I possibly busy myself with all day long - each and every passing day....

hahahahaha as if it's not obvious enough - BLOGGING, and the INTERNET, of course!!! hahahaha just kidding - better correct myself or else, people might truly believe this and think that I do not ahve a life....

well, I do not think anyone would truly understand... working for yourself, at home, truly is even more hectic and time consuming than anyone could possibly tell you.... between doing all the thinhgs you need to do to take care of biz (following up on orders; corresponding with people: factory, companies, customers; billing, processing and shipping orders, etc..) one needs to attend to house matters as you see it around you - so there is no escaping.... then you are the one delegated to take care of all chores (laundry, ironing, cleaning) and errands (post office, bank, grocery, etc...) as your time is more flexible....

so what if I take moments here and there to check my FB account and my BLOG... and even an occassional YOU TUBE... these, as well as taking a walk by the river.... or to the book shop...; or coffee with Juliana (the only one I know in TAIWAN who can relate to this post am sure - hahahahaha) are the only things that breaks the monotony of my days and keep me sane.... they do envigorate and refresh me to face more challenges that comes my way.... TRULY!!!

so at the end of the day, contrary to everyone else's belief, you are tired... and you feel that you ahve accomplished a lot....i mean "bringing home the bacon and still, frying it in a pan " is no small feat.... I SALUTE ALL OF YOU, HOUSEWIVES & HOUSE HUSBANDS OF THE WORLD.... you have my RESPECT & ADMIRATION!
and speaking of breaks here and there - here's something I just got out of YOU TUBE... it is Stupid, mindless, insane & definitely Hilarious - a good one for this entry's Fridae Funnees

2 comments:

PeytonGirl said...

Thank you for that observation, Rudi. I am a stay at home wife and mother and I also homeschool my son who has special needs. Many people think that life is SOOO easy because I get to stay home all day. But my job never ends! :) I love it though and wouldn't change a thing.
Love & hugs!
Michelle

wtsrudi said...

Hi Michelle..... Thanks for taking the time to read this one.... truly one of those rambling blog posts... hahahahaha I was in that of a mood when I wrote it....

I hear ya... I feel ya.... and we can commiserate together... hahahahahaha

*hugs*
Rudi