CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pink It Is!!!

So there was a time I did not like Pink at all...  Would not wear anything Pink.. Nor would I give Pink colored toys a chance..  Not even any Barbie in Pink (except the classic Enchanted Evening - of course!)
- I used to hate that Pink was Barbie's signature color... This fact always made my collector friends laugh...๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ I was also not much into most of the Sanrio characters... Too girly and frothy...  In the 80's I liked only Badz Maru - he is black color and he rocks!!!  
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Fast forward to a year after Juju was born...  She is sooo girly,  her fave color is Pink... Everything Pink and everywhere Pink!!!  So naturally, I was won over..  I warmed up to Pink..  And Hello Kitty & Friends...  So much so that I now collect some of  them...  Plus Pink has become a staple in my own wardrobe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
#Pink #RandomThoughts #OnWednesdaysWeWearPink #JujuSnaps
================

And today, we went all out and atteded the 40th Anniversary Exhibition for both My Melody and Twin Stars...  Wearing Pink, of course!!!



0 comments: