CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 6, 2013

(Not) So Lucky!

I was once  told that to the Chinese, drawing the numbers "666" - is considered a Lucky thing..    So I was all smiles when this happened to be the number I drew at the Post Office this morning...
Sadly, it is not to be so for me... So far, nothing has been going my way... From my packages not arriving... To not being able to get my replacement credit card mailed out to me... To nit being able to get Lucky enough to order something online - though I thought I was being quite fast in ordering... And this n that in between that should have been simple enough but proving to be trying...

Oh well, not much else one can do if one is giving it their best right... This time around just need to SMILE and Accept the fact that some things are just out of my hands...

============
Later in the early Evening, decided to quit the work and the worrying been doung all day and relive the frustrations with a looong walk... Great Decision as it works for me each and everytime...
Under one of the Busiest Freeways of Taipei!
Entrance to Raohe Street Night Market
Raohe Temple
And the scenic view from the Rainbow Bridge, Dajia Riverside Park.



0 comments: