CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2,560th old - and WISER!

Happy Birthday, Confucius!!!

Today marks the 2,560th Birthday for the Supreme Teacher.... and in Taipi, the Confuscious Temple annually holds a Confucious Ceremony in honour of the Great Sage, that is attended by locals and foreigners...

This life sized sculpture of Confucius, i took, from the National Palace Museum - he greets museum goers just right outside of this amazing building.

Photos of the Confucious Temple - Taipei

=================================
=================================

A FEW FAVE WISE WORDS FROM THE GREAT TEACHER:

-I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

-Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.

-Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

-Study the past if you would define the future.

-Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

1 comments:

Barry Boy said...

Hahaha! Wisdom through osmosis!