CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Star Gazing Galore

Dateline: Sunday, August 14th... right after the Church service, and with the rain letting up a bit, I decided to hop on the bus and spend the afternoon at Simending - what better place to see Step Up 3D, than at this hip and happening area... and clearly it was the right choice as the very young audience we just - agag with excitement over the movie... you can feel the adrenaline in the room, with people getting into all that dancing and misic - myself included.... more than a couple of times, I found myself wanting to get up and dance... LOLs, that would have been a sight for all.... hahahahahaha
Anyway, with over an hour left before the movie started, i decided to walk about and as always, watch people and see what else is happening today... there's always something happening in this part of town, especially in the weekends.... as luck would have it, i came upon, not one, but two Star Appearances... 2 of (Taiwan) Chinese Speaking Worlds' Popular Idols, Jolin Tsai & Wang Lee Hom, were both out promoting their latest releases.... with the latter also promoting his latest film and directorial debut, "Love In Disguise"...
First up was Jolin Tsai.... I saw what must have been over a thousand of people in line, so right away I got curious and ran over to see what was going on.... just in time as her opening act, a new band whose name escapes me now, was just about finished and were being signaled that Ms Tsai was good to go.... Off the stage they went and Ms Tsai made her appearance.... singing a couple of numbers from her new CD, then one of Taiwan's prominent hip DJs interviewed her for a bit, then it was media photo taking frenzy, before the actual autograph signing commenced... all this happening in the rain... lols, fans really endures so much for their idols...

I went in search of food as I have less than half an hour left.... and I saw another group gathering - so I was sidetracked once more and ran over there.... am so SAD to have found Wang Lee hom.... already in the final stages of autograph signing... I totally missed his singing and dancing.... and photo opt segments... haiiiis, I would have preferred him over Ms Tsai... after all, i already had the pleasure of sitting across the aisle from her on one of my flights.... so no longer a bid deal for me... hahahahaha

Anyway, Wang Lee Hom looked even better in person... actually looks as sweet as he does in his MVs and movies (Lust Caution, CHina Strike, etc)... he was graciously signing one after another - already extending the time set for today's event.... and the whole time, I see him humming along his songs that was being played as he greets his fans..... If I had more time - I would have bought the CD and got inline as well, just to shake his hand... I was totally STARSTRUCK here!!!!
So I went to see the movie already with so much adrenaline rush in my bones from all that Star Gazing.... I only wish I had known before hand about Lee Hom's appearance so that I might have planned my schedule better.... well, here's hoping there will be a next time.....
MV for Lee Hom's Love Theme from the movie "Love in Disguise"

2 comments:

Leon Koh said...

so is Wang LH gay?

Leon SingaBore

wtsrudi said...

hmmmmmmm..... this one I really do not know, leon.... I WISH! hahahahahahaha