CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Here, There & Everywhere....

Blogging, for me, have always been an enjoyable task, a great release... and most especially, a great way to share with friends and family - all over the world - all the things I love.... had done.... have seen....... wishes and desires....

But blogging also have been a GREAT SOURCE of splitting headaches..... from figuring out the right words, to the right phrasing..... editing what should be included, or not, knowing that your family will be reading the entries, as well..... and of course, wondering and self doubting whether you are just rambling on and on and on... and not even making sense to anyone else but yourself.....

Then I realize, it is why I blog... why I write.... mostly for me.... to commemorate and record my days and my loves.... triumphs and despairs..... sadness and happiness..... lonely and fun days.... it is a way for me to reach out and share with my family and friends all my travels an experiences.... especially living thousands of miles away for them all, these past year....

So here I am again... starting a new BLOG... in hopes that I, busy schedule or not, will be able to keep up with it on a regular basis.....

0 comments: