CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Call That An Exhibition??? Geez!!!

SOGO Department Store in Taipei, Taiwan just had a two week exhibition marking the 7th Anniversary of the momoko doll... I knew not to expect too much as most of the people there that I have dealt with in the past, does not know much about holding exhibitions... and I was right not to... LOLs!!! 7 years of momoko and they had 6 measly display cases... with each one holding two or 3 the most... one even had only one in the case...

As much as I was glad momoko was in the spotlight - I cannot help but feel SAD as it was hardly a good representation of how popular momoko is... (not even close to what JAPAN did to commemorate her 7th Birthday) All the while I was thinking - why did they not ask us to help??? surely there is someone in Taiwan who has a larger collection to loan.... if not us.... Oh Well, That is that.....

Anyway, below is the last EXHIBITION we helped mount in Taiwan... it was for the Chinese NY, 2007.... the theme was Susie & Global Dolls - so we had a variety of dolls represented -- over 500 dolls!!!!

0 comments: