CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

..am FLYING AWAY!!!!

Well, it is that time of the month again when I FLY OUT to see my MOM..... check up on her and this time I even get to visit my DAD's Grave as I will be in Manila for All Souls Day... These monthly trips are soooo tiring, not to mention costly... but such is life so there is not much more I can do 'cept to go with the flow of things... haaays, if only I can actually just fly the broom and back - that would surely save me $$$ and TIME.... oh well, DREAM ON!!!

It is soooo AMAZING how so much can happen and change in just a few days.... Wish it could be delightful and positive things but instead new frustrations and hurdles to overcome have risen... AM SOOOOOO FRUSTRATED and SOURED by one of the setbacks -- I feel, I cannot even think straight.... at this point right now, I just FEEL LIKE it would be easier to simply give up on HOPING... on EVERYTHING........ so I GUESS, it is good am going to MANILA and get some KIND of ALONE time -- time to think things through -- to see and re-asses my options...

Am just hoping & praying there will be NO NEW FAMILY DRAMAs, too -- to add to everything else.... Oh Life!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Rudi (I like the new pics in your header, too!)

Sorry to hear you're having some tough times...I'm thinking about you!

Lisa in PA

fashionDOLLista said...

Love the picture, Rudi!!!!

Sorry things have been tough. I'm thinking of you!

xoxoxo

Mom said...

Loved your pic Rudi!!! I suggest a slow glide for landing... :-)

Sorry things are upsetting...just keep being the wonderful guy and son that you are....good things happen to good people..eventually!

Hope you find your Mom doing well

Norita

wtsrudi said...

Hiya Norita.... Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line here.... means a lot to me... and for the KIND words... as always....

That is what am doing... going through life - gliding to make things smoother... here's hoping it works....

wtsrudi said...

Hello fashiondollista.... not as sexy as your photos but am glad you like it... you are always in my thoughts and heart, too!

wtsrudi said...

Hiya Lisa... thanks... and same goes for me, too... hope to see you next year.... I cannot believe I only got to see you in person once.... we need to repeat it -- SOON!!!