CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Visit to Mom's


Back from my monthly visit to check up on my Mom... as always, it is a PLEASURABLE one for me as not only do I get to see how my Mom is doing, I also get to hear more stories of my childhood, as well as those of my siblings....

This time around, David tagged a long and was kind enough to not only bring OOLONG TEA but to also give pointers (to everyone's delight!)in making it properly... to get the most of the tea....

Before going to my Mom's for lunch though - we got to stop by ANTIPOLO and visit the famously known Antipolo Church.... it is said to be the church where traveler's must go to before embarking on their journeys... to pray for a safe journey.... I was even lucky enough to have been able to buy the Church's actual Patron Saint, The Virgin of Antipolo, to add to my collection.... that is always a treat....

0 comments: