CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

star gazing....part ?*^#!?....

Yesterday afternoon, I had another chance meeting with a local star/celebrity.... anybody who knows me, knows well enough that am a bit LUCKY in running into stars - and more than a bit, shameless to not pass the photo opt when the camera is handy... and most will argue that I try to have the camera handy all the time...This time around, we ran into Harlem Yu - one of the more popular Actor/Singer/Dancer in Taiwan but also known in most Chinese speaking countries, as he has been a host of many Popular Variety shows that is broadcast internationally... including the latest, 1,000,000 Song - where local celebrities come and sing along KARAOKE style and guess lines to songs... i watch it as I get to learn more Chinese songs this way... plus they usually have up and coming singers on the show...

Mr Harlem Yu was actually friendly... and without any hesitation, obliged to my photo request, holding up his assistants from checking in in the process... so if am not a fan then, am absolutely a fan now!!!

This is a song by Harlem Yu that I used to like as I find it very catchy - used to play it a lot... gotta find that CD once more...

0 comments: