CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 26, 2010

JT arrives in Manila!!!

Justin Timberlake arrived in Manila a couple of days ago... he is in town as a featured guest on Timbaland's Shock Value Tour - March 27th - tomorrow nite.... wish I was going but am not there.... am in Taipei....Waaah! why does it seem like all the GREAT concert in town never happens when am around... so far I have missed Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry (though I saw her at the local mall), Neyo - heck, even Air Supply!!!

Oh well... there's ALWAYS You Tube, I suppose....


6 comments:

said...

maybe you don't have the concert-fake~ :P

wtsrudi said...

L2 - sorry I do not understand your commnet.... the CONCERT is in Manila tomorrow nite.... just click on the POSTER in the BLOG... Lol...

Barry Boy said...

it was a fun fun night, Mr Rudi. Complete with fireworks by the encore.

And boy oh boy, Jojo grew up to be a fine woman. ;)

wtsrudi said...

wow you got to see the concert too, mr barry... cool..... I heard jojo sang only one song.... how come I ahve not seen any postings yet on JUSTIN, though he sang and dance a lot - I gathered....

Happy Monday!

Barry Boy said...

Jojo sang a couple of songs... that "Too Little Too Late" and the one with Timbaland (I forgot the title).

There was an interactive Katy Perry too.

JT sang about 8 songs (I lost count after Summer Love).

It was funny because there was a disclaimer that no cameras are allowed. I should've read the fine print - it specified DSLRs, point and shoot cams are ok.

wtsrudi said...

would have loved to see JT singing and dancing live once again.... am really sori I missed that.....