CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't just store them, have FUN!!!

if you are like me, with way too many PHOTOS slowing down your computer, you are always on the lookout for external storage to file them.... I know one can but those that can store almost all.... with large capacities - but to me they are too boring,... just a box that attaches to the computer... I tend to opt for the cute ones - though limited in capacity as most can only store up to 8 GB.... I have yet to find a cute one that can handle anything more....

I have a few tokidoki ones which I LOVE but for the most part do not use... more for the collection... hehehehehe But just recently, I happen upon these, new on the market for 2010, USB MEN... first in a local TOY MAGAZINE, then at an actual iMac shop in Taipei.... they are just too funny with the way you POP out their head and you plug into your computer the body... HILARIOUS!!!


Right now you have a couple of lines to choose from: Professional or Sports Themes... so if you are an office worker, you can actually have a mini you as your storage backup... FUN!!!

I Love the SUPER 8 one....

MORE PHOTOS HERE

2 comments:

fashionDOLLista said...

LOL! Those are too cute, Rudi! I love how they lose their heads and just have their bodies sticking out of the computer too! :)

I have a boring 200 GB external drive and it's almost filled up with pics! Yikes!

wtsrudi said...

yep michelle, that it she BEST and most hilarious part for me.... what caught my attention... hahahahaha

and that is also the reason why my comp is still full of photos slowing everything up.... have yet to find an external drive that appeals to me - LOL....