CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

it's just way TOO HOT!!!

Woke up feeling like my head was going to explode from the heat.... and it is just getting hotter and hotter as the day progresses....

THANK GOD was able to escaped a bit while watching Disney's Alice In Wonderland.... my only FREE time so I went ahead and saw it.. Good Thing as it is one of those MUST SEE IN THE BIG SCREEN movies..... contrary to what everyone I know feels about the movie, I LIKED IT!!! I liked that the movie was a bit drearier / darker than one wold expect from a movie about Lewis Carroll's Alice.... but hey, it is a Tim Burton film.... and throw in Johny Depp, Crispin Glover & Helena Bonham Carter for good measure - and you have one off-beat, zany, weird, artistically & visually pleasing of a film....
So my suggestion, do not wait for the DVD, escape the heat, the rain, or the snow - see it on the big screen....

4 comments:

Barry Boy said...

saw it on 3D, i was a little bothered with the graphics. I think Helena Bonham Carter and Mia Wasikowska carried the movie well - so well ;)

Mary E. said...

I can't wait to see this one. It looks really interesting. I'm glad you were able to escape the heat and enjoy a movie.

wtsrudi said...

Helena was the BEST part for me... every time she was onscreen - truly, scaryfun.... must see it on 3D too, mr barry....

wtsrudi said...

mary - it is a BIG SCREEN MUST SEE...... am sure 3D especially... so will try to see it this way, too....