CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

hop-ping for mr paul smith bunny!!!!

Now here is a BUNNY to WANT for Easter, and to LOVE FOREVER!!! The Paul Smith Bunny... offered as an Easter Promotional Gift, going on now in the UK... I believe, if you buy a bottle of the designers’ newest edition of his Rose fragrance, you’ll get the bunny (Paul Smith’s mascot) absolutely free! Paul Smith bunny has got the signature stripes, bendy legs and ears and he’s a good size – about a foot in height.

Paul Smith Rose Fragrance Summer Edition comes in a new ‘n stylin’ white glass bottle and as the name might have hinted to you, it’s a rose-based scent that’s very light, pleasant and perfect for any day. Now, Mr Bunny in the PROMO shot here below, is in the white version as well, suitably matching the new summer edition bottle... but I would rather get my hands on the black version - see photo top left.... but of course, beggars cannot be choosy - especially when depending on the kindness of friends and strangers - so either one will do.... so if anyone in the UK is reading and listening - HELP!!!!

2 comments:

PeytonGirl said...

I think I have you covered, my friend! Love, Michelle

Unknown said...

Oh I love this bunny! I need a friend in England...