CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

THANKFUL

Yep, it is that month of the year again when we all should REFLECT and SEE all that we are THANKFUL for....  and we all know, there is ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL for....  So I have decided to make this "Thankful" album project on FB (THANKFUL ALBUM)....  one entry each day, one thing to be THANKFUL for each day.... 
 
And it could not have come at a most fitting time, too - as I woke up this Sunday to just some FRUSTRATING PMs....  nothing major, just part of the Ups and Downs of Life....  of the Business...  Snapped out of it right away SIMPLY by thinking of this project....
Nov 2nd, Friday:   Juju's Smile.
Always can brighten up any Gloomy Day...
Nov 3rd, Saturday: Traveling.
 Could never get enough of this.... so much more in the world to see, know, and experience....
Nov 4th, Sunday: Sunday Mass:
  Always a pleasure when I do make it to Church..
  Added Bonus, the soothing sounds of St. Christopher's Church Choir.
 
Have a GREAT SUNDAY ALL!!!
====================================
and here's the SERENITY PRAYER by Reinhold Niebuhr to ALWAYS put things into PERSPECTIVE: 
 
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen. 

0 comments: