CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Timeless Music

Who Can I Turn To- - Sam Harris
While visiting my Mom, I got to hear this song, WHO CAN I TURN TO?... an oldie but definitely a goodie... I remember hearing it before as my DAD loves BALLADs like these.... even my MOM confirmed this... my DAD was a SAP when it comes to songs... so I know where I got that from... hahahaha
Am sure a lot of you are already groaning... and even screaming out "Turn that Damn Noise off!!" and some will most likely not even bother to listen, but for those of you who does listen - am sure you will agree that this song is truly timeless... the words are simple & sappy, yet very emotional.... am sure if EMO was biiiiig then - this would fall into that category....

 
(Me & My Mom)

0 comments: