CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

...out with the old... in with the new....

..Cel Phone, that is!!!

as most of you know, am one of the worst, not-in-the-know, kind of person when it comes to Cel Phones.... first of all, took me ages before I broke down to get one.... then i had a NOKIA 6630 for about 4 or 5 years because my nephew ace insisted it was really GOOD with lots of GREAT features.... not that I ever got to use, better word for it, learn how to use the features....

anyway, I always hated that it was too thick... too wide... and too heavy to carry around.... so I FINALLY BROKE down and got myself something more on par with my style -- the NOKIA 6500 Classic...

I was really hoping for an Armani or Prada Touch Phones, but they are just way out of my budget.... so I had to scale down and buy something more affordable for myself.... But am HAPPY as I like the easy features - since it is also NOKIA, am pretty familiar with a lot of it already.... and most of all, it is THIN, LITE, & I love the BRONZE/BROWN color of it... it is NOT GOLD - THANK GOD!!!!

0 comments: