CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

IMMA BE ROCKING THAT BODY

...and since we are on the topic of Black Eyed Peas, here's their very latest KICK ASS video - complete with TRANSFORMERS like robots rockin their bodies.... and speaking of bodies, check out Fergie looking very SEXI once again.... gone are all the POUNDS gained for her role in the movie, NINE!

.


This MUSIC VIDEO is a TOTAL WINNER... now if only they got me in my TRANSFORMER outfit to be in it... that would have been a DREAM COME TRUE!!!

2 comments:

fashionDOLLista said...

Wow, she looks fantastic!!! I kinda wish she would dye her hair back to blonde though! I think she looks even hotter that way!

(said as I'm thinking of changing my own hair color FROM blonde....LOL)

wtsrudi said...

I AGREE Michelle... she is HOTTER as a BLONDE....

and you, HOT in any COLOR!!!