CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Career Change???

Okay, i know am not alone on this one... being frustrated with our JOBs.... the demands... the frustrations... the work load... the hours.... the traveling.... they all get to us now and again... So it got me thinking -- if ever I do decide to leave this job behind... can I take something simple, easy, a NO - BRAINER type of a job....

Well, over the weekend in Kaohsiung, I was watching Todd, a member of the WU family whom I have known since moving here in Taiwan.... we were waiting for him to get off work at PIZZA HUT - he works there while he attending college... I found it fascinating... the whole order taking.... putting together the pizza and baking.... and the easiest part of all, delivering....

So I got to thinking : "WOW!!! I could totally do this JOB!!!!" and even tried getting on their scooter for added measure....
(The "flaming" logo on the RED SCOOTER used for delivering is just wicked cool!!!!
(NOTE: will only do this JOB in Taiwan as I hate the PIZZA HUTS in the US... and even more so, the one at MEGA MALL in Manila... instead I would totally do YELLOW CAB Pizza there... KUDOS to the bright YELLOW SCOOTERS....
gotta try those fro measure next time am in Manila...)

0 comments: